Welcome to the Christine Valmy International Academy of Beauty
The Christine Valmy International Academy of Beauty was established in 1964 in New York and is recognized worldwide for its intensive research on skincare treatments. By combining ageless methods and remedial herbs with European Esthetic Techniques, the Christine Valmy International Academy of Beauty has established itself in 18 countries worldwide as a cutting-edge brand and the foremost training platform for highly skilled and sought after Skin Estheticians, Make-up Artists, Hair Dressers and Stylists.
The Renowned Expertise of Christine Valmy
A Romanian by birth, Christine Valmy began developing a range of skincare products from 1944. She started her first Esthetics school in New York, USA in 1964. As the company grew, opening schools in New York City and around the world, Christine Valmy’s daughter, Ms. Marina Valmy de Haydu, founded a laboratory in 1972 to create, test and manufacture the Christine Valmy line of quality skincare products. A recipient of numerous awards and commendations from the Comité International D’Esthétique et de Cosmétologie (CIDESCO), Switzerland, the French Congress of Aesthetics at Versailles, US Presidents and the US Congress, Christine Valmy served as founder and presided over CIDESCO Section USA for twenty years.
Persevering with her own techniques, now known as the Valmy Method, Christine Valmy believed in the philosophy of ‘to reveal – not to conceal’, earning her the title of First Lady of Esthetics for her contribution in promoting the ideals of Esthetics.
A Rewarding Career
Christine Valmy International Academy of Beauty believes that beauty is an art which requires true dedication and hard work to master. The Academy helps students realize their own potential and provides them with the best education and individual guidance to step into the industry with confidence and achieve success. The Academy:
- Trains students with the application of latest technology and products.
- Offers students immense scope of hands-on practical training and
- Complements their beauty training skillset by also conducting
- Corporate Grooming and Business Etiquette sessions to create accomplished Beauty Professionals.
Christine Valmy International Schools are committed to helping students realize their full potential as Beauty Professionals, thus promoting their careers and enabling them to achieve their ambitions. The Academy:
- Trains students with the application of latest technolo gy and products.
- Offers students immense scope of hands-on practical training, and
- Complements their beauty training skillset by also conducting Corporate Grooming and Business Etiquette sessions to create accomplished Beauty Professionals.
The Christine Valmy mission is to enhance the beauty and health of the skin through the development of education, new techniques and cutting-edge products using the finest natural ingredients and botanicals.
- To design products and treatments that get to the root of skin problems, allowing the skin to heal from within, leading to long term results.
- To provide future Estheticians an education that prepares them with the knowledge and training necessary for a rewarding career as a skincare professional.
- To combine traditional medicine and cutting-edge science to create healthy, balanced skin for everyone.
The dedicated faculty at Christine Valmy International Academy
The dedicated faculty at Christine Valmy International Academy of Beauty makes sure to augment our learning experiences every day. Thanks to the technical emphasis, I have a great career at Colorbar, as a Make-up Artist.View Details
Jasmine Liu (Makeup and Hair Styling) Makeup Artist, Colorbar
Blessed that I got the guidance of Christine Valmy International Academy of Beauty
It was always my dream to be a make-up artist. The path looked difficult as we hardly had any good institutions for beauty-training in our country. I am blessed that I got the guidance of…View Details
Kusha Sinha (International Cosmetology License) Makeup Advisor, Christian Dior
I am thankful to the Academy
I always had an inclination towards Make-up. So I took up a Make-up and Hairstyling Diploma course at Christine Valmy International Academy of Beauty and decided to choose Make-up as my career. After the course,…View Details
Sabiha Lodi (Makeup and Hair Styling) Makeup Artist, MAC Cosmetics