ARE YOU MONSOON READY?
01 Aug. 2018 / Make-Up
Whether you are a pro who can execute the perfect smoky eyes look in minutes, a beginner who struggles to decide on the perfect foundation that will make you look less cakey and unnatural or simply a passionate individual looking to choose makeup artistry as a career, a trained knowledge is an essential for every makeup loving woman.
With the onset of monsoon, one would wonder what are the best ways to flaunt a makeup look that will last longer and keeps it in place. Here are our top highlights –
- Instead of using a heavy base, stick to face powders that will hide the greasy of the face.
- Keep the look subtle and beautiful with only a mild pop of colour. Use a cream blusher and not a powder once that might smear once you step out in the rain and apply it only on apples of the cheek.
- In humid conditions you should use powder based eyeshows so that it doesn’t cream off along with water resistant mascara and eye-liner.
- Choose matte and ultra matte lip shades.
- In the end, seal your look with spray that will keep your make up in place.
With the dynamic chanding trends, this field of discipline is extremely versatile. Take your make up skills to completely new levels with Christine Valmy’s in-depth make up training. Covering a range of features from makeup tools, facial anatomy, color theory, corrective techniques to product knowledge, learn to create magic in beauty. Our instructors offer expertise and guidance in helping you choose the best look and not only this, Christine Valmy international academy offers plethora of professional make up artistry courses with international diploma. Dramatic, bold and gorgeous, our latest offerings is the exquisite Arabic bridal make up workshop.