Defeat the “Monsoon Hair” this season with our Expert Hair-Care Tips
20 Aug. 2018 / Hair Style
While the monsoon brings the greenery alive, they can play havoc with the hair and scalp. Hear the top tips for your hair care from the experts at the Christine Valmy International Academy.
- Monsoon induces high oil secretion at the hair roots therefore choose a nice antibacterial cleaner for your hair that’ll keep the bacterial infections away. Always shampoo from root to tip. Along with this apply a leave in conditioner that will protect your hair once you step out by forming an extra layer and leaves the hair smelling nice. If you have coloured hair then go for a hair spa that’ll not only help you keep the hair tamed but also preserve its colour shade.
- Use a wide toothed comb to brush your hair and make sure you use it only once the hair have dried naturally to avoid any tangles and brakage as the hair texture becomes limb during monsoons.
- For frizzy hair, choose a strong conditioner followed by a serum which will keep the hair in place making them look tamed and nice.
- A good head massage once a week can revitalize your dry strands and also provide the necessary deep conditioning, however, do not do it frequently as it will require over shampooing that can damage the hair in monsoons.
- Always tie your hair in a loose pony or bun as a tight knot can make the hair limp.
- The rain water is acidic in nature so it is always a good idea to invest in a good umbrella or rain coat that’ll protect your hair.
If you are looking at a career while having fun, Christine Valmy international Academy offers a range of hairstyling courses that includes expert hairstyling, haircuts, haircare, product knowledge and much more. Our warm, friendly atmosphere with a dedicated teaching & administrative staff will assist you in meeting all your educational goals.