Take Care of your Skin and this is how
10 Oct. 2018 / Make-Up
1. Always get into the habit of removing make up before going to sleep. The skin needs to breathe overnight and to avoid clogged pores, you must follow this practice sincerely. Olive oil acts as a fabulous, chemical free agent that helps you get rid of makeup and dirt from the face. At least twice a week, exfoliate your skin with a natural scrub like walnut powder that takes off the dead skin cells and other impurities
2. Never skip to apply sunscreen when stepping outdoors. Choose a sunscreen with SPF of at least 15 that will block both the UVA and UVB rays and you will be able to avoid early wrinkles, aging spots and other skin related ailments.
3. Exercising regularly helps release toxins in the form of sweat and increases your blood circulation that accelerates the cleansing of the bodily impurities and it reflects on the radiant skin. So, get into the habit of a exercise routine. Do not forget to clean and moisturize your skin after the workout.
4. Eating healthy is not only good for the body but also important to have a radiant, hassle free, good skin. Choose to eat fresh fruits, vegetables and sufficient vitamins through your diet that will help you in having a good skin. Don’t indulge in junk food and spicy dishes that can trigger breakouts on the skin, a low sugar diet also helps maintain a healthy balance in the body so maintain the balance while choosing what you eat on daily basis.
5. In our busy and stressful lives we often comprise on sleep and little we know that sleep patterns can affect how the skin behaves. Try to catch up on 8 hours of peaceful sleep every day. Before going to bed get into.